HOW TO GET TO WROCŁAW:
You can easily get to Wrocław by air. The Wrocław Airport located just 10 km away from the city center and operates 9 international airlines, such as Air France, Eurowings, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, LOT, Lufthansa, Ryanair, SAS Scandinavian Airlines, SWISS International Air Lines and Wizz Air. Getting to and from the airport is possible by bus, rented car or taxi.
More detailed information: http://airport.wroclaw.pl/en/
POLISH AIRLINE LOT - ECC CONGRESS OFFICIAL CARRIER
• Your promocode is: LC02R2021
• Congress attendees and your travel partners can enjoy fare discounts up to 12% on ECONOMY CLASS, and up to 17% on PREMIUM ECONOMY and BUSINESS CLASS travel.
• Discounted tickets are valid for international LO operational flights to Wroclaw from 26th of SEPTEMBER to 13th of OCTOBER 2021 – Enjoy your stay in Poland longer
• The discount does not include applicable taxes and additional charges.
• The discounts refers to one-way and return flights.
• The discount applies only to PLL LOT’s operational scheduled flights (LO 01 to LO 3999)
• The discount does not apply to promotional tariffs.
• Discounted tickets may be booked only on the below links to LOT.com
When booking your ticket place the code at the beginning of your search, at I have promocode box.
Press SEARCH button and system will show already discounted fares.
Enjoy your stay in Wroclaw
Getting to Wrocław by rail is also not a problem. There are numerous connection routes within Europe you can take any time. Main railway station – Wrocław Central - located in the city center that makes the city more accessible, and your way easier.
To check the details: https://www.thetrainline.com/en/stations/wroclaw-glowny
International services are operated to a large number of destinations. The bus terminal is located just near the railway station.
Check the routes: https://www.checkmybus.com/wroclaw
Wroclaw is a huge transportation hub where national and European roads meet. The A4 motorway (E40) links the city to Germany. The A8 (E67) connects Wrocław with Czech Republic. The S8 expressway goes to Warsaw. Travelers can bypass Wrocław city center by using the Wrocław Ring Road (A8).
PUBLIC TRANSPORT IN THE CITY
Congress participants may use the public transport in Wrocław FREE OF CHARGE (by using the dedicated Congress ID which will be given during the registration in the Wrocław Congress Center)!
Wrocław has a very developed transporting infrastructure throughout the city. The public system counts over 20 trams. more than 60-day lines buses and 10-night operating buses. A high emphasis is put on environmental protection issues and on providing a fast and comfortable journey.
Check details: https://mpk.wroc.pl/
Check the schedule and connections: https://jakdojade.pl/wroclaw/trasa/ or through the mobile app ‘Jakdojade’.
There are also services for renting electric or standard cars, bikes or electric scooters.